Since 2009, Arizona Infrared LLC has been ran by Jason Bradley. He is a Level III certified Infrared Thermographer and he Performs thermal infrared surveys on commercial building applications such as flat and low-sloped roofs, concrete block walls, moisture intrusion, electrical distribution systems, and mechanical systems.
He is also a authorized United Infrared Contractor for block wall scans, roof scans, electrical scans, energy scans, & equine thermal imaging. Jason has testified as an expert witness in federal court in thermography. Jason has spoken/presented at national infrared conferences.
- Level III Certified InfraredThermographer#7990
- NFPE 70E Arc Flash Safety Training
- ASHICertified Home Inspector #248253
- Arizona Certified Home Inspector #42195
- Arizona Licensed Termite Inspector #060967
- Block Wall/CMU IR Authorized Contractor
- Data Center IR Authorized Contractor
- Electric IR Authorized Contractor
- Energy Scan Authorized Contractor
- Equine IR authorized Contractor
- Roof Scan IR Authorized Contractor