Infrared thermography, or thermal imaging, is a non-destructive means of scanning for moisture, missing insulation, wet insulation, leaks in flat roof systems, integrity of CMU or cement block wall construction and other building anomalies. The information provided by this type of building survey can be the difference between major repairs or replacement and surgical type repairs making infrared surveys one of the most important and powerful tools in your budget-cutting arsenal.
What Infrared Thermographic Services Do We Offer?
We offer a number of infrared scanning services that range from residential scanning to large scale commercial scanning. We can help you locate issues with your roof, or your foundation. Our scans make for a harm free way to test for issues with your home or place of business.
- Block Wall Infrared Scanning Services
- CMU (Concrete & Foundations) Infrared Scanning Services
- Commercial Infrared Scanning Services
- Electrical Infrared Scanning Services
- Energy Audit Infrared Scanning Services
- Leak Detection Infrared Scanning
- Residential Infrared Scanning Services
- Roof Infrared Scanning Services